15 Jan 19 - Notification of full MEB
17 Jan 19 - PEBLO briefing
06 Mar 19 - MSC meeting
25 Mar 19 - C & P Exam
05 Apr 19 - Results received by PEBLO
10 Apr 19 - Signed 618 and accepted findings
03 May 19 - Claim closed on VA.gov
07 May 19 - Ratings received 90% DoD / 90% VA

After a very stressful 11 months, my MEB is finally done! Even though PSA sucks and I have to live with it for the rest of my life, I am over the moon about my ratings and very thankful for the assistance this will provide moving forward. I haven't been active on this forum but the information it has provided me throughout this process has been invaluable and I thank each and every one of you for your service to the country and also to this community. I'm sure there are many like me that started this process with no idea what to do and have lurked on these forums to find those answers. I will try to pay it forward by remaining active on this board and providing whatever assistance I can.

Congrats! We have very similar timelines so I'm hoping I get my ratings back as quickly as you did. If you don't mind me asking, how many conditions did you claim?

19 Jun 18 - Put on Code 37
22 Aug 18 - NARSUM completed
03 Jan 19 - CC letter signed
15 Jan 19 - Notification of full MEB
17 Jan 19 - PEBLO briefing
06 Mar 19 - MSC meeting
25 Mar 19 - C & P Exam
05 Apr 19 - Results received by PEBLO
10 Apr 19 - Signed 618 and accepted findings
03 May 19 - Claim closed on VA.gov
07 May 19 - Ratings received 90% DoD / 90% VA

After a very stressful 11 months, my MEB is finally done! Even though PSA sucks and I have to live with it for the rest of my life, I am over the moon about my ratings and very thankful for the assistance this will provide moving forward. I haven't been active on this forum but the information it has provided me throughout this process has been invaluable and I thank each and every one of you for your service to the country and also to this community. I'm sure there are many like me that started this process with no idea what to do and have lurked on these forums to find those answers. I will try to pay it forward by remaining active on this board and providing whatever assistance I can.
I have PSA also- waiting to see about a board in the next few months (starting the process or not). I am on Humira (since early '17) and sulfasalazine. It controls about 95% of the symptoms. Wondering how your exams went, whats meds you take and any other info that might be useful. My concern is being evaluated based on current pain/swelling etc. which is minimal because of the effective medication and receiving lower ratings. 14 year AD Marine....

Congrats! We have very similar timelines so I'm hoping I get my ratings back as quickly as you did. If you don't mind me asking, how many conditions did you claim?

Just PSA and Tinnitus. PSA is broken down a lot by skin coverage, how many joints are affected, and how bad the arthritis is.

I have PSA also- waiting to see about a board in the next few months (starting the process or not). I am on Humira (since early '17) and sulfasalazine. It controls about 95% of the symptoms. Wondering how your exams went, whats meds you take and any other info that might be useful. My concern is being evaluated based on current pain/swelling etc. which is minimal because of the effective medication and receiving lower ratings. 14 year AD Marine....

I've been on Humira since 2017 as well and that's actually something they take into consideration, how long you've been on the medication can help your ratings. My symptoms are also about 95% controlled by the Humira. As long as there is good documentation of your condition from early symptoms to diagnosis and anything that's happened since then, your ratings should reflect that. They're taking all that into account along with how well the medicine works and also that you'll need it for the rest of your life. My advice when going through the process is take lots of notes, ask a lot of questions, do everything you can on your side as soon as possible, and just know that it can be frustrating but it will be worth it in the end.

I've been on Humira since 2017 as well and that's actually something they take into consideration, how long you've been on the medication can help your ratings. My symptoms are also about 95% controlled by the Humira. As long as there is good documentation of your condition from early symptoms to diagnosis and anything that's happened since then, your ratings should reflect that. They're taking all that into account along with how well the medicine works and also that you'll need it for the rest of your life. My advice when going through the process is take lots of notes, ask a lot of questions, do everything you can on your side as soon as possible, and just know that it can be frustrating but it will be worth it in the end.
Were there any issues with physical exams given symptoms were 95% controlled? I noticed your timeline was almost a year....Was there any reason for that?

Were there any issues with physical exams given symptoms were 95% controlled? I noticed your timeline was almost a year....Was there any reason for that?
Also I meant to ask and I can't remember from your previous posts with the background how long have you been in assuming that you were obviously looking for a medical retirement vice severance pay because you were not quite at 20 years yet