My Timeline

I’m 6 days behind you! I’ll keep you informed if anything changes on my end. I have a job I’m supposed to start September 27th so fingers crossed for speedy processing for us.
When your peb started? Mine submitted April 9 still waiting. It’s more than 90 days

I just finished the informal PEB stage on 6/25 and on 6/30 the VA Findings. My case was started in late March so you are almost there. When mine was finished the average days on the portal were 35 and it actually took 43 for mine to be completed. Just hang tight and you will get there! I would ask your PEBLO if the VA has any proposed ratings in DRAS, you never know.
How long it took for you to complete peb mine 95 days. Still waiting

My Peblo says peb might take 30days to 120 days. Anyone who passed 90 days in peb?

I pretty much abandoned all hope on starting my job on September 27th with as slow as they are being with the IPEB and PEB finding process.

My IPEB and VA Ratings pull was completed on 5 June. I’m at day 40 for the PEB Findings stage.
Is your packet pretty large? I wonder if that might play a factor. My process has gone by fairly quick (still slower than I like) but I also don't have a large packet of stuff.

Have you tried submitting a expedited memo? My PEBLO sent me a template that I just submitted this week. Not sure if it will help but at least I can say I tired.
I tried to do that with my job offer letter. My PEBLO supervisor didn’t like the job offer so she refused to put it in my file for the PEB expedite.

I tried to do that with my job offer letter. My PEBLO supervisor didn’t like the job offer so she refused to put it in my file for the PEB expedite.
That memo gets signed by your commander, your PEBLO has zero say in getting it signed. Once your commander signs the document they must submit the document on your behalf. If you want the template let me know I can send it to you.

Is your packet pretty large? I wonder if that might play a factor. My process has gone by fairly quick (still slower than I like) but I also don't have a large packet of stuff.
I have 2 referred conditions, both lower back. That’s it.

Dang that is crazy too cause the my CMS dashboard is showing the current avg for that stage is only 33 days.
yeah thats what mine says as well. Alot of people post their dashboards and it says the same thing but they are on day 50+ waiting for the next step. Same with the PEB findings part.