My Timeline

Yeah that’s what they said to me. Go to my documents on ebenifits and it will tell you the rating.
You found it where on benefits? I’ve been waiting on my 199 since may, and I still haven’t been able to convince anyone to give me my proposed ratings

You found it where on benefits? I’ve been waiting on my 199 since may, and I still haven’t been able to convince anyone to give me my proposed ratings

Attachments

• 3BF4A87F-6314-43F5-BF2C-5E96993C87DA.jpeg
    3BF4A87F-6314-43F5-BF2C-5E96993C87DA.jpeg
    214 KB · Views: 54
Got nothin today on Cms. At 48 days IPEB now.
My wife is on day 90 for medical exams LOL. It looks like there are many factors that go into this. I think that's why it's hard to compare. Each case is different and that makes it very hard to guess how long it will take for one's individual situation.

Was the reason you are found unfit uncommon?? Im just trying to look for a reason why ours could be taking so long, my illness is really rare so it doesnt even have a code attached to it. Maybe thats why?? I unno.
When were you found unfit?

Guys, quick question...are you counting the entire time (Day 85 for example) in IPEB? Or just the time in findings (199 Phase)? Thanks!

Guys, quick question...are you counting the entire time (Day 85 for example) in IPEB? Or just the time in findings (199 Phase)? Thanks!
Hey, I meant 85 days since I submitted my signed Narsum. I was 85 days in IPEB.

And thanks for all the support, you guys rock, dont worry yours will come too.

Congrats man. Did you get what you wanted or are you going to appeal VA once they cut your orders? Either way good stuff.

I got 30% Army 100% VA, but it my ratings were not what I wanted, I would have concurred anyway, just want to be a civ again

Well hell man. Those are still pretty good ratings. is the 100- PT or regular?