Question on prep for decision

Khyle

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My case has been at the PEB for two months now and I haven't heard anything about for or unfit. When I try to get ahold of my PEBLO surprise I never get a answer or call back. So yesterday my claim on ebennies went from gathering of evidence and jumped to preparation for decision. My question is im guessing that I was found unfit? and what stage is this now and the timeline from here on out?

Just be patient. The Peblo can't speed anything up, their just like you, waiting for an update to tell you. It sucks, just make tentative plans for when you do get notified. I'm sitting at 1 year since this whole thing started and about to get out soon.

My case has been at the PEB for two months now and I haven't heard anything about for or unfit. When I try to get ahold of my PEBLO surprise I never get a answer or call back. So yesterday my claim on ebennies went from gathering of evidence and jumped to preparation for decision. My question is im guessing that I was found unfit? and what stage is this now and the timeline from here on out?

I know how you feel. Last year, I was told that if my case went beyond 4-5 weeks with no answer, it likely meant I was UNFIT, yet low and behold, 2 months to the day later, I get called and am told that I was found FIT. I think every case is just different, but your PEBLO should still be returning your calls, and give you a definitive answer either way.

It's so hard to say. PEBLO told me about 8-10 weeks at PEB, and other were saying 10-12. At 7 weeks I got a FIT decision that was totally unexpected. Asked for a reconsideration which on paper is supposed to be withing 15 days and I am not on day 28 with nothing heard. You gotta sit back and just wait. Prepare a plan for both a FIT and UNFIT decision and then go from there.