Results back for unfitting conditions

So after appeals, 5 conditions were submitted to be decided fit/unfit, and 5/5 found to be unfitting. 3 of the 5 have V4 vodes. Now the wait really begins for the VA percentages.

If you're pursuing CRSC or CRDP (conditions that are "combat related") then you need V1 and/or V3 to be Yes. V4 Yes merely indicates it occurred IN a combat zone, not that it IS combat related. Hope this helps.

If you have evidence that it IS combat related, best to provide that at the PEB stage and get them to amend your findings accordingly.

Not trying to add a V1 or V3 code. I will be honest in this process. I just want to move on with the little bit of life I have left.

What concerns me the most is the conditions that were found to be unfit typically rate very low. Examples:

Bilateral plantarfasitis, asthma, fibromyaligia, migraines, and foot osteoarthritis.

Update: ebenefits changed to pending decision approval. So hopefully soon

Update: Just wanted to say thank you for the advice given. After a battle and having to max appeal on every phase, I agreed snd signed my VA reconsideration. 30/80 increased to 90/100 p&t!

Update: Just wanted to say thank you for the advice given. After a battle and having to max appeal on every phase, I agreed snd signed my VA reconsideration. 30/80 increased to 90/100 p&t!

Congratulations, this is awesome news! :D Indeed, perseverance was beneficial in the end; take care, and enjoy life! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!