Timeline update

Yeah, my CC put Do Not Retain as well. Today my Superintendent said hes never seen someone be retained after CC and Doctor recommend Do Not Retain. Im currently waiting for a MEB nurse to look over my records before a MEB doctor does my NARSUM.

Yeah, my CC put Do Not Retain as well. Today my Superintendent said hes never seen someone be retained after CC and Doctor recommend Do Not Retain. Im currently waiting for a MEB nurse to look over my records before a MEB doctor does my NARSUM.
Yeah the doctor that stated do not retain should be the one doing your MEB. At least that was my case but I have a smaller base so maybe it’s different but you’re in the beginning phase right now. Took me about 4 months, it usually takes 6 months depending on how on top of stuff you are.

Yeah the doctor that stated do not retain should be the one doing your MEB. At least that was my case but I have a smaller base so maybe it’s different but you’re in the beginning phase right now. Took me about 4 months, it usually takes 6 months depending on how on top of stuff you are.
Yeah I'm at a very large base. I seem to see a lot of people have the NARSUM filled out by their PCM, but for some reason mine is through an outside channel. Also, 4 months is a pretty fast timeline. My PEBLO was basically like, "it could take 6 months or it could take 2 years", which makes the mystery of everything even worse lol.

Yeah I'm at a very large base. I seem to see a lot of people have the NARSUM filled out by their PCM, but for some reason mine is through an outside channel.
It probably just depends on what you were referred for, if it’s mental health. They probably want to keep you with a MH provider.