Updated AF case timeline

That is how I feel about seeing an email from AFPC saying they have your MEB package! It looked like everyone's package was accepted by AFPC within a few days but mine has been up there waiting for a week to be accepted.

Referral: 24 April 2017
VA Claims: 28 April 2017
C&P Exams: 20 May 2017
NARSUM: June 2017
IPEB: 5 July 2017
unfit, fit & VA Rating: ???

I guess you and I being on the same situation,

Hey any advice you can offer while I am waiting for informal PEB? I mean what you will do different if you start your MEB all over again and with the knowledge you have now!!!!!
also are you gonna receive back pay from CRSC and what entitlements you can receive when terminal leave will be going back home?
Hi there!. I can't say that I'd really do anything different if I had to do it again. So much if this process is completely in the hands of others and there's really no way to know what you don't know. It feels ambiguous, secretive, and worst of all, random. This forum has been great, though. Every now and again you find someone who's case timeline is really similar to your own. As far as CRSC, that doesn't apply to me at all. Sorry!

Hi there!. I can't say that I'd really do anything different if I had to do it again. So much if this process is completely in the hands of others and there's really no way to know what you don't know. It feels ambiguous, secretive, and worst of all, random. This forum has been great, though. Every now and again you find someone who's case timeline is really similar to your own. As far as CRSC, that doesn't apply to me at all. Sorry!
thanks !!

I wish you guys all speedy results.

I will say that my 20 days of Permissive TDY have been great and now I start my 59 days of terminal.

Thanks! I hope I get those speedy results that you got for the PEB and DRAS. I wouldnt mind starting outprocessing right about now haha

Question?
I am in my PEB phase for decision of unfit or fit for Duty. based on what my nursum and peblo said that will be unfit So with that being said how long did you wait from informal PEB to getting ratings from VA?

I am still in the PEB phase as well waiting for them to finish up and send to the DRAS to do the ratings but from the looks of others timelines it varies a good bit.

Question,
How did you find out that your orders had been sitting with your PEBLO for two weeks? Did you call someone at AFPC or something? Also did your CDB (career data brief) on vMPF reflect a retirement date?

Question,
How did you find out that your orders had been sitting with your PEBLO for two weeks? Did you call someone at AFPC or something? Also did your CDB (career data brief) on vMPF reflect a retirement date?
Hi there, in my case, my CDB did reflect a retirement date so I knew something was floating around out there somewhere. I asked my PEBLO to check again and she reached out to the person at AFPC or whoever it is that sends her orders for her MEB patients, and they sent them to her in an email saying oops, we're sorry we forgot to include you on the email. She in turn sent me that email which I saw was sent out two weeks earlier. So my PEBLO didn't have them for two weeks, but they were complete.

Interesting. I suspected your CDB was your indicator. Surprisingly after reading your response, my orders came in. When did vMPF generate an outprocessing checklist?

Interesting. I suspected your CDB was your indicator. Surprisingly after reading your response, my orders came in. When did vMPF generate an outprocessing checklist?
Looks like we are both Ryan, retiring on the same day, and waiting on our outprocessing checklist.

I went to my CSS and told them I was retiring, gave them a copy of my orders, and they loaded my checklist for me on the spot.

I got 20% DoD and 70% VA. Higher than what I thought though. Taking the money and running. I'll be signing tomorrow, gonna wait for the orders, and ride the wave.
Hope you're still checking the forums...just interested in knowing if you know when you'll get your sep pay. I've researched it on the forums and even posted my own question, but no one answers.

Hope you're still checking the forums...just interested in knowing if you know when you'll get your sep pay. I've researched it on the forums and even posted my own question, but no one answers.
Looks like he hasn't been on since 18 Jul

I've been told theoretically that there shouldn't be a gap in your payment. That as soon as your AF checks stop, your VA ones should start. But I'm not 100%.

I've been told theoretically that there shouldn't be a gap in your payment. That as soon as your AF checks stop, your VA ones should start. But I'm not 100%.
I'm predicting I'll get separation so I'm wondering if my sep pay will pay out soon after the AF check stops. Fingers crossed!

Hello all. I have been diagnosed with Meniere's since early 2017. I've gone through steroid injections, multiple CT scans, MRI's and had the sac surgery as well. My symptoms never improved. So I was reassigned to a training unit and the Docs here immediately began talking MEB. After all of the follow up appointments and second opinions I was referred for MEB on 28JAN19. I have never met another person with this condition so hopefully ya'll can help me out a bit. A little background. Daily episodes that last seconds to minutes. Roughly 3-5 big attacks a month. All documented. Currently my paperwork is on its way to VA for percentages.
1. What percentages did you get?
2. How has this condition affected some of you after your service?