USMC Washington state

703-784-9321

PTAD still has to be approved through LEAVE/LIBERTY TAB. It will populate on OBI leave section (see attachment) and show the status of it.

Also SSK we signed on the same day. I hope we get our EAS's SOON!
I didn't send my ptad through leave/liberty, just OBI and that was it.

I have heard people say their CO didnt approve their ptad, yada yada, only would give 10 not 20... who knows.. I guess i'll never find out if that was the right way lol.
haha yea. Let us know what you find out with that lol. I mean the CO is authorized so he doesn't have to. But that does suck if and when that happens. I am sure you will be alright.

Any update with your EAS
Nothing yet but im gonna call them later today. The Gunny i talked to did say that its about 5-7 days after they receive the package from the PEB that the EAS updates, so that would be this week. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, i need to get my DD214 NLT May 5, i have places to be and things to do.

Nothing yet but im gonna call them later today. The Gunny i talked to did say that its about 5-7 days after they receive the package from the PEB that the EAS updates, so that would be this week. Fingers crossed, knock on wood, i need to get my DD214 NLT May 5, i have places to be and things to do.
Hopefully that’s the case for you!

I just wish my package was with MMSR already. I signed same day as you and called the day you did and they hadn’t received mine yet.

My EAS updated in MOL on Monday (11 April). Roughly 2 weeks and a couple days after signing my findings (25 March). No notification, no message, just found out by checking my BIR. Outbound Interview populated on the same day. You both should be close.

Reactions: SSK