VA.gov and ebenefits

megabyte5689

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
When going through this process and awaiting ratings will the site update claim status?

When going through this process and awaiting ratings will the site update claim status?
I have not gone through the IDES, but it is my understanding from anecdotal evidence that eBenefits does not accommodate the various steps in an accurate manner.

Speaking from my personal experience as a regular retiree, the eBenefits is not updated by VA personnel. It is a pirate system that gathers info from other systems and reports statistical averages for much of its presentation.

Several VA raters have reported they have never looked at eBenefits.

Ron

I currently have proposed rating from the VA and it still says gathering evidence. VA.gov says it's closed to check Ebenifits for the ratings but it's not posted. You will find iut from your PEBLO before the site is updates.

I currently have proposed rating from the VA and it still says gathering evidence. VA.gov says it's closed to check Ebenifits for the ratings but it's not posted. You will find iut from your PEBLO before the site is updates.
Thank you! I appreciate the info! I’m hoping for a quick turn around