What are we thankful for this Thanksgiving?

danieldresen

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I guess I will share what I am thankful for this year. Last year as many of you know, I was separated from the National Guard. During this ordeal, a rumor was going around that my unit was going to be activated. Well, they are in Afghanistan now and have already had a few casualties, no fatalities, from earthquakes and indirect fire. I am thankful to be home with my family and I am thankful that even though my health is so-so, that I am at least able to provide for them. I am also thankful for all the help and support I have received over the past 2 years since the Guard decided to continue their illegal process. With that said, I wish each and everyone of you a Happy Thanksgiving.

Above all I am thankful for my wife and family, who've stood beside through the ordeal. I am thankful to Jason Perry for this forum, and all those on the forum who contribute and provide guidance to those in need. I am thankful to NBC Investigative Reports, and the San Francisco team for their coverage of the problems concerning Guard and Reserves LOD's. Last but not least I am thankful of the opportunity to pursue a new career and overcome the disability that VA Voc-Rehab is providing.

I am thankful for friends, family and for so many other things.

That this is the very last holiday I will spend away from my family ever again. I've been a geo bachelor for two years now