what does Preparation for Decision mean?

Status changed (same day) to Pending Decision Approval!!!
MissKac, where would it show "Requested Separation Documents" on ebennies? Mine did the same as yours with Preparation for Decision and Pending Decision Approval yesterday. This morning I looked again and it changed to Gathering of Evidence; would the Requested Separation Documents show up on the claim status itself or is there another location to look for it?

Quick question. Did anyone claim something from the VA that they were never seen for by their Doc. and if so was it rated?

Yes I did, and yes I received a rating for it.

MissKac, where would it show "Requested Separation Documents" on ebennies? Mine did the same as yours with Preparation for Decision and Pending Decision Approval yesterday. This morning I looked again and it changed to Gathering of Evidence; would the Requested Separation Documents show up on the claim status itself or is there another location to look for it?

Mine went from Pending decision notification back to review of evidence without that statement, I think it's hit or miss depending on the person that's actually reviewing your case, I went on the chat and asked them if they had all the documents they needed, they confirmed they are awaiting my DD214, once I had it, I uploaded it to them, as well as gave a copy to my VA Rep. Last week I went back on to chat and confirmed they have everything they need and are just awaiting my separation date to start the final review.