FoxtrotTangoSierra

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
This is my timeline so far for Active Duty Air Force

My First Profile (AF 469) Following my car accident - 06-05-2021

Code 37 applied - 06-11-2022

Pre-IDES notification - 06-15-2022

Commanders Impact Statement (CIS AF Form 1185) -- Commander selected RETAIN -- finally submitted after several complications - 06-28-2022

Package was submitted to DAWG - 07-05-2022

PEBLO called me Case was return with NO ACTION due to needing an LOD form (Line Of Duty AF 348) - 07-20-2022

New Commanders impact statement was submitted with multiple problems AGAIN. Selected RETAIN again... - 08-04-2022

AF 348 Line of Duty form was sent to SJA (Staff Judge Advocate) - 08-04-2022

**UPDATE**

Cervicalgia

Commanders Impact Statement (CIS AF Form 1185) -- Commander selected RETAIN -- finally submitted after several complications - 06-28-2022

PEBLO called me Case was return with NO ACTION due to needing an LOD form (Line Of Duty AF 348) - 07-20-2022

New Commanders impact statement was submitted with multiple problems AGAIN. Selected RETAIN again... - 08-04-2022

Received LINE OF DUTY Sometime in Late September - Early October 2022

C&P EXAMS started last one on 10-28-2022
About 28 Claims

Met with PEBLO Package was built 12-06-2022

Got MYFSS notification 12-08-2022

The Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) at your base Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) sent your Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) package to the Air Force Personnel Center Physical Disability Operations Branch. The Physical Disability Operations team is reviewing your package to ensure the documentation is current and complete.

Last edited:
**UPDATE**

Cervicalgia

Received LINE OF DUTY Sometime in Late September - Early October 2022

C&P EXAMS started last one on 10-28-2022
About 28 Claims

Met with PEBLO Package was built 12-06-2022

Got MYFSS notification 12-08-2022

The Physical Evaluation Board Liaison Officer (PEBLO) at your base Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) sent your Medical Evaluation Board (MEB) package to the Air Force Personnel Center Physical Disability Operations Branch. The Physical Disability Operations team is reviewing your package to ensure the documentation is current and complete.
Received my ratings today. 10% DOD 70% VA . I signed and accepted it. I definitely could have appealed it I just do not have the fight in me. I know VA will be 100% later on a lot of my conditions were not rated.

DOS is March 27 should have my orders within 7 days.

Thank you to everyone who helped me through this process.

DOS is March 27 should have my orders within 7 days.

Thank you to everyone who helped me through this process.
How did you get through with your commander recommendation being to Retain you? I just had a discussion with my commander and it seems like no matter how i explained my conditions and how I felt he kept saying it doesn’t seem like it impacted the mission because I was still showing up everyday.

How did you get through with your commander recommendation being to Retain you? I just had a discussion with my commander and it seems like no matter how i explained my conditions and how I felt he kept saying it doesn’t seem like it impacted the mission because I was still showing up everyday.
You can still get through a med board with the commanders strongly recommending (RETAIN). If that’s what you are asking?

You can still get through a med board with the commanders strongly recommending (RETAIN). If that’s what you are asking?
Yes basically how did you end up still separating if the recommendation was to retain you. Did you make a statement going against it? Or was it not that big of an impact? Was it also your decision to want to be retained?

Yes basically how did you end up still separating if the recommendation was to retain you. Did you make a statement going against it? Or was it not that big of an impact? Was it also your decision to want to be retained?
Yes, if you disagree with retain write in the airman’s acknowledgement part where you can comment you can start it with”Non Concur with retain recommendation… “ then I went on to list all my conditions, how it affects me every day, how I am in pain how medication and physical therapy have had minimal effectiveness etc. Obviously you’re gonna want to tailor it with whatever is going on with you.

Ok thanks alot does that also go back to my commander to revise to resubmit or just goes on as an attachment basically? Sorry I have alot of questions

Ok thanks alot does that also go back to my commander to revise to resubmit or just goes on as an attachment basically? Sorry I have alot of questions
Its totally fine to have questions I did too. Everything is confusing in the beginning.

So it just goes on there as an attachment/ comment from you. Make sure you look over the whole commanders impact statement whatever you do not agree with make sure you state that in the acknowledgment. (Non concur)

I had a lot of misinformation on mine. I also had to resign it a few times due to errors and it expiring. the signature is only good for 30 days if I’m not mistaken if you have to sign it again make sure your statement is still in it and go over the form again.