Adding to a claim?

Ok so I was contacted saying I needed a liver biopsy so the doc could get a diagnosis. The va doc said after diagnosis to submit through MSC. I just made contact with the va MSC and she told me that no more claims will be added to my MEB. And that I could do it with in one year of ETS. As far as I was tracking they were suppose to address every issue during this process.

Ok so I was contacted saying I needed a liver biopsy so the doc could get a diagnosis. The va doc said after diagnosis to submit through MSC. I just made contact with the va MSC and she told me that no more claims will be added to my MEB. And that I could do it with in one year of ETS. As far as I was tracking they were suppose to address every issue during this process.

Indeed from a DoD IDES DoVA viewpoint, this is accurate information unfortunately as I was informed similarly at that point in time while in the DoD IDES MEB phase.

To that extent, please compile any and/or all additional medical evidence/documentation for potential submission at the mandatory DoVA face-to-face exit interview with the MSC.

Please remember that all is not lost in reference to your opportunity to submit additional DoVA disability claims prior to official military separation/retirement!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

As always thanks warrior! Yeah I talked with VA reps at my Wtu and they said just make sure the Narsum dead on and it should be fine. They are amazing I wish all of the va were like them.

The WTU must still treat you for the condition. Get the biopsy ASAP, get a diagnosis from the ARMY and treated for the condition.

Absolutely I am being treated for sure. The Wtu is far surpassing my medical attention and needs no doubt. But if it's SLE or any othe auto immune disease like they think I want it to be annotated in my Narsum and addressed in my MEB. I claimed liver issues but without it being diagnosed they said it probably won't be on the Narsum, but I still have some time prior to signing my Narsum anyway. Optimism is key lol

As always thanks warrior! Yeah I talked with VA reps at my Wtu and they said just make sure the Narsum dead on and it should be fine. They are amazing I wish all of the va were like them.

You are welcome, indeed! :)

Well, it definitely seems that the WTU is performing their assigned duties to standard; good deal! ;)

To that extent, if this is the case then, I forecast minimal challenges upon your receipt of the DoD IDES MEB NARSUM.

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Not clear where you are at in the process. But, even if your MEB is completed and forwarded to PEB already, you can still argue it is unfitting at the PEB.

My C&P exams aren't even complete yet. That's why I didn't think it would be a big deal for the MSC to add it. But I will wait and see how this Narsum unfolds first.

My C&P exams aren't even complete yet. That's why I didn't think it would be a big deal for the MSC to add it. But I will wait and see how this Narsum unfolds first.

Indeed, as such, please continue to push onward in a positively proactive manner! :)

To that extent, you shall definitely succeed in my opinion! ;)

Best Wishes!