C&P exam help

mikebiggs

Registered Member
UPDATE EDIT: The attached file was deleted by @Warrior644 due to the presentation of medical confidential personal information!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im looking for help to see if this is a bad exam or not. For one i talked about suicide and and contemplating on the damn drive to the exam and she marked the boxes saying i did not contemplate suicide. I drove into a hurricane landfall in 2018 to try and die. now they want all this job paper work and half the places i worked don't even have people there anymore who knew me.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaplaincharlie

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
This looks more like your medical records than a typically C&P exam. What exactly are you wanting to know?

Additionally your attachment has lots of personal information. Are you sure you want that visible to everyone?

Warrior644

Staff Member
PEB Forum Lifetime Supporter
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
UPDATE EDIT: The attached file was deleted by @Warrior644 due to the presentation of medical confidential personal information!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im looking for help to see if this is a bad exam or not. For one i talked about suicide and and contemplating on the damn drive to the exam and she marked the boxes saying i did not contemplate suicide. I drove into a hurricane landfall in 2018 to try and die. now they want all this job paper work and half the places i worked don't even have people there anymore who knew me.
Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

I took the liberty of deleting your attached file due to the presentation of medical confidential personal information. Take care!

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer!"

Best Wishes!

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">