Current Timeline

My MEB is for shoulder and i am not sure if i wanna add migraine under occipital neuralgia im getting botox next Tuesday, do you think the neurologist should recommend it or the NARSUM doctor will do that?

My MEB is for shoulder and i am not sure if i wanna add migraine under occipital neuralgia im getting botox next Tuesday, do you think the neurologist should recommend it or the NARSUM doctor will do that?
It was a difficult process to get other stuff added to it. I had to show that I had an extensive period of treatment and that I exhausted various treatment methods for each condition. I recommend getting as many conditions on there as possible. The first step would be talking to your PCM to see if it meets the criteria to be added.

I will talk to my PCM once he comes back since he is deploying, most of my condition are going that route lets see if i can at least add one more

Update:

8 Mar 23 - VA appointments scheduled - Last appointment is 10 April

Update:

17 May 23 - DBQs all uploaded to TOL
19 May 23 - local MEB started
26 May 23 - Signed 618/concurred with MEB - PEBLO sent it to AFPC

Hoping this is over by September.

12 June 23 - AFPC returned without action - requested specialty notes and new Commander's Impact Statement

Waiting for an updated NARSUM from my PCM for the base to review it again and then for it to be sent back to AFPC.

This is a brutal process.

23 June 23 - New CIS sent to PEBLO - Do Not Retain
23 June 23 - Notified VA claim proposed ratings sent to PEB

Well at least my rating will be available as soon as I am declared unfit. Waiting to sign the new 618 so it can be sent back to AFPC.

I'm also in the Space Force. I have gone through 3 RILO and returned from duty each time for neuropathy in the ankle (surgy on both). My commander's reasoning for putting retain on the impact statement is that we are deployed in place. Being returned to duty for neuropathy in my ankles made my depression so much worse so, at the beginning of the year, I started the process of doing a med board for my depression. During the IRILO my command team finally put "do not retain" for my mental health recommendation. My timeline is a little fuzzy in the beginning due to my mental health.

10 Aug2022- Sent to AFPC
12 Aug 2022- Full MEB notification
12 Aug 2022- Peblo brief
16 Aug 2022- Contact with VA rep
19 Aug 2022- Exams scheduled
31 Aug 2022- First Exam Mental Health
2 Sep 2022- Audiology
6 Sep 2022- Optometry
12 Sep 2022- Final exam (head to toe)
11 Oct 2022- All results are posted in Tricare Tol.
12 Oct 2022- Called my VA Rep to push all the documents to my PEBLO
18 Oct 2022- Signed 618, PEBLO said that it will go to AFPC for FIT/UNFIT Rating before going to VA/DOD for Ratings
How long did your 618 take to receive a rating

28 June 2023 - VA Claim Closed
11 July 2023 - Signed new 618
13 July 2023 - myFSS email received