FIT or UNFIT

Any idea when your retirement date will come? I’m waiting on my package to come back from the board so I’m just wondering if they told you what to prepare for?

I was
Any idea when your retirement date will come? I’m waiting on my package to come back from the board so I’m just wondering if they told you what to prepare for?
I was told around 2 week till i get a new EAS. Ounce that happens it's 45 to 60 days out (EAS). I was also told that HQMC looks at you leave days and adds them to 30 days and that is your EAS.

Has anyone given you a timeline on when your EAS will post.
I called hqmc yesterday. Its leave + 20 days PTAD from the day they get your paperwork from the peb. Which they only get Tuesdays and Thursdays. They dont have mine yet. If your eas falls before the 14th you go to the last day of the previous month. If it falls after it's the last day of that month. With getting my stuff in the next week + 46 days leave and 20 ptad he said it should be the last day of April for me.

I called hqmc yesterday. Its leave + 20 days PTAD from the day they get your paperwork from the peb. Which they only get Tuesdays and Thursdays. They dont have mine yet. If your eas falls before the 14th you go to the last day of the previous month. If it falls after it's the last day of that month. With getting my stuff in the next week + 46 days leave and 20 ptad he said it should be the last day of April for me.
It takes about 2 weeks ounce it's sent back to peb/hqmc TO GET YOUR eas RIGHT?

In like a week or so you can call 703-784-9308. Ask for PDRL I believe his name is mr Alexander. Hes the dude who handles it in our case of perm retire.

Any word on your EAS if so how long did it take ounce you excepted findings?

Its killing me how long its taking to get a new Eas. Trying to line up jobs.

@CMANN and @jonest28 did you both have go to a formal board? My formal board was Jan 29th but I haven't gotten the results back yet. I will still have to appeal the VA ratings because they screwed up a bunch of things.