How do I fill out crsc

Keshia lynette

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am filling out the crsc form and my question is, do i list all my disabilities that the VA entitle me to? I have about 14 things listed with a rating of 80 percent. Do i list all those things on the CRSC form or just the disabilities that got me medical discharge?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Last edited:
Here is the Army's CRSC page: HRC Homepage <--LINK

The USAF page is at: Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) <---LINK

The CRSC application document states that only one disability be described on the form provided. Additional copies of that particular page can be made for other disabilities.

From the form: NOTE: To ensure the review of all of your requested disabilities, limit ONE disability for each page. You are authorized to make
additional copies of this page for any additional disabilities
. You may list any secondary conditions that are connected to a disability
on the bottom of the sheet that it has been connected to. In order to award any disability as secondary we must have a copy of the
evidence from VA or from your medical records which clearly states that the condition is the result of the primary condition you are
requesting. Good evidence could include a VA rating decision that clearly states (for example), "hypertension is secondary to
diabetes."
It is your responsibility to supply any evidence necessary to verify this disability is combat-related
--------------------

Ron

Edited to add: A veterans service officer in your area might be able to help you with the completion of the form. They are affiliated with the local County; the DAV, VFW; American Legion, etc.

Last edited:
With regard to which disabilities, you list: You list each on a separate page as discussed above. They are not limited to the disabilities that caused you to be unfit for continued service. Those that you choose should be those that you consider to be combat related. See the plethora of information linked within this thread. Those that you list must be include being rated as service connected by the VA. CRSC replaces some or all of waived retired pay due to the VA offset/reduction/waiver.

Good luck,
Ron

Here is the Army's CRSC page: HRC Homepage <--LINK

The USAF page is at: Combat-Related Special Compensation (CRSC) <---LINK

The CRSC application document states that only one disability be described on the form provided. Additional copies of that particular page can be made for other disabilities.

From the form: NOTE: To ensure the review of all of your requested disabilities, limit ONE disability for each page. You are authorized to make
additional copies of this page for any additional disabilities
. You may list any secondary conditions that are connected to a disability
on the bottom of the sheet that it has been connected to. In order to award any disability as secondary we must have a copy of the
evidence from VA or from your medical records which clearly states that the condition is the result of the primary condition you are
requesting. Good evidence could include a VA rating decision that clearly states (for example), "hypertension is secondary to
diabetes."
It is your responsibility to supply any evidence necessary to verify this disability is combat-related
--------------------

Ron

Edited to add: A veterans service officer in your area might be able to help you with the completion of the form. They are affiliated with the local County; the DAV, VFW; American Legion, etc.
Thank you so much! It took forever to get my records together