June Timeline on Lejeune

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
27 Nov, proposed ratings sent to PEB.
9 DEC, findings received.
15 DEC, I signed my findings
19 DEC, PEBLO signed findings
No EAS yet - but I suspect it is imminent since my MOL says it was updated yesterday, I think it just takes a day or so for new items to show up on MOL.

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
No EAS yet - but I suspect it is imminent since my MOL says it was updated yesterday, I think it just takes a day or so for new items to show up on MOL.
That’s awesome actually. I feel like it’s kind of been about two months between being found unfit and receiving findings. Might add a week or two since the holiday season

That’s awesome actually. I feel like it’s kind of been about two months between being found unfit and receiving findings. Might add a week or two since the holiday season
Yeah, I think that's a safe bet to add a bit of time from the past month of holidays.

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
I recieved findings 28 Dec im expecting a new eas around MID January

Just called The VA still in decision phase 62 days at VA this is getting ridiculous

That is correct, talked to my VA rep last week. He said in October the process changed. It used to go “VA, DOD, VA”
Now the Dod finds you unfit, then it goes to the VA for ratings, they give the dod a proposed rating and that’s what your dod rating is for the specific event that happened. And then the VA will have the whole proposed rating. Therefore our process just doubled in time and we should add on 2-4 months of waiting time. Don’t you just love the military.
where were yall told this? :confused:

mine's been in decision phase since at least the end of October :) I feel your pain

I'm going on 70 days with the ratings officer if mine hasn't moved yet. last time I asked was Dec 15th. I'm over the 4 month "average" they told me they were seeing when it went to DC. Just waiting and waiting some more...

got in touch with VERA today, the lady told me my case has been assigned to a rating team and it shouldn't be too long.

got in touch with VERA today, the lady told me my case has been assigned to a rating team and it shouldn't be too long.
Hope that's true for you. Mine was well past the average time they kept telling me. I got an email from them the other day about how one of my conditions rated was too unspecific because it was never reported which body part. So someone messed up some paperwork somewhere

Hope that's true for you. Mine was well past the average time they kept telling me. I got an email from them the other day about how one of my conditions rated was too unspecific because it was never reported which body part. So someone messed up some paperwork somewhere
How long has yours been with the rating officer? Mine also seems to be past the average.

Well nevermind on my last, just checked the VA website and they made a decision and mailed out my letter on the 4th! Time to harass my PEBLO

Well nevermind on my last, just checked the VA website and they made a decision and mailed out my letter on the 4th! Time to harass my PEBLO
Congrats, even more so for my curiosity do you know how long it spent with the rating officer?

Once the VA website says your decision has been mailed, when can you expect to be called in to sign your findings? I have seen it only takes a few days from what people are saying on here. Mine was also sent out on the 4th of Jan.

Once the VA website says your decision has been mailed, when can you expect to be called in to sign your findings? I have seen it only takes a few days from what people are saying on here. Mine was also sent out on the 4th of Jan.
pretty sure most of our claims have disappeared from the website. I know everyone roundabout my claim have

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS
how many claims did you file with the VA? The VERA rep that i talked with said the number of claims I made might be whats holding me up.

Timeline update:
17 Aug PEB accepted.
10 OCT, unfit finding.
6 JAN, EAS Received
30 MAR, EAS
Was your EAS given to you or did you coordinate your EAS date?