My timeline Navy Norfolk

Vybz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Refer for meb 3 July 2019
Completed C and P 20 aug 2019
Sign packet and send off to peb 20 Aug 2019
Called peb and was told it’s on the MO desk since 01 October 2019
It would be nice to have a better system where there progress is scanned into a system that’s does real life time especially when your dealing with life altering Decisions for svm that suffer from anxiety attacks because of stressful situations maybe I need more meds

My package was sent up August 30th. Going to get a status update tomorrow. (Marine)

October 15 2019 I was found unfit Qa is looking over packet to send to VA was told this could take 30+ days ugh

October 11th the peb informed me my package was reviewed and with QA before sending to VA

Nice, I signed for my findings december 18th. Still no new eas. Hopefully something by friday.

wow mine was suppose to be around that time also but I heard eaos takes two weeks so update us so we can celebrate lol

Signed for findings today 100/80 now waiting on retirement orders

Recievd an email from PERS today asking me to give some information to enroll in to the TDLR tracker. Has anyone received this before getting their separation date?

You got a 100% DOD rating for migraines? Was that your only referred condition? How is that possible when the max VA rating for migraines is 50%?