PDA timeline

bullfrog76

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Signed 199 yesterday. If you concur with ratings does it have to go to the PDA or can the PEB sign off? If it is mandatory for it to go to PDA then about how long is it taking to come down on orders? Thanks in advance.

It is taking people anywhere from a few days to a month or so to come down on the TRANS list. So I would just ask your PEBLO about what the average is for your post. If it has been past what they tell you or I would say after 2 weeks to ask for an update.

It is taking people anywhere from a few days to a month or so to come down on the TRANS list. So I would just ask your PEBLO about what the average is for your post. If it has been past what they tell you or I would say after 2 weeks to ask for an update.
Thanks for the feedback. I appreciate it.

It is required to go to the PDA. where are you located? I am at Ft. Gordon and there has been a crap ton of problems with the PEB-PDA process. its been 5.5 weeks for me and i finally got an answer after contacting my Ombudsman. I have heard other issues people are running into also. But yea, after 2 weeks I would definitely check up on things.

It is required to go to the PDA. where are you located? I am at Ft. Gordon and there has been a crap ton of problems with the PEB-PDA process. its been 5.5 weeks for me and i finally got an answer after contacting my Ombudsman. I have heard other issues people are running into also. But yea, after 2 weeks I would definitely check up on things.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My case has been moving pretty slow. My Peblo keeps telling me the same things every time I do "walk-in", that he is doing everything he can. Most of the time I do not get a response from emails or even a call back from my Peblo. You said you went to the Ombudsman for help. I wanted to see what your opinion was and if you think it may help me out in moving my case along?? Thanks for the help in advance.

Here is my case timeline...
Referral 09/27/2016

VA Claims 10/03/2016

Med exam 11/02/2016

MEB 2/14/2017

IPEB 3/16/2017

VA rating 3/22/2017

PEB findings…..????

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My case has been moving pretty slow. My Peblo keeps telling me the same things every time I do "walk-in", that he is doing everything he can. Most of the time I do not get a response from emails or even a call back from my Peblo. You said you went to the Ombudsman for help. I wanted to see what your opinion was and if you think it may help me out in moving my case along?? Thanks for the help in advance.

Here is my case timeline...
Referral 09/27/2016

VA Claims 10/03/2016

Med exam 11/02/2016

MEB 2/14/2017

IPEB 3/16/2017

VA rating 3/22/2017

PEB findings…..????

I signed my 199 on 30 MAR 17, still waiting on orders. I can say that my PEBLO has been on top of things.... even tho she told me it would only take 2 weeks to get my orders. How long has everyone else been waiting?

I signed my 199 on 30 MAR 17, still waiting on orders. I can say that my PEBLO has been on top of things.... even tho she told me it would only take 2 weeks to get my orders. How long has everyone else been waiting?
today makes 3 weeks for me

today ma

today marks 33 days.....

CONTACT YOUR OBUDSMAN!!!! here at riley the COL over the IDES clinic wants to know cases that are over 30 days and she is going to get involved!!