Post/Unit Clear by Date: 11 May 2017
PTDY/LEAVE UNTIL Final Separation Date: 21 July 2017
What post are you at ? I feel like hawaii is more backed up then anywhere else

DA Signed:7 April 17.
HIT TRANSPOC LIST: 27 April 17
Picking up Orders: 2 May 2017
How did you receive your orders..did your transition center call you or did you get an email? My PEBLO told me I'd get a text when they were at my transition center which sounds odd in my opinion.

How did you receive your orders..did your transition center call you or did you get an email? My PEBLO told me I'd get a text when they were at my transition center which sounds odd in my opinion.

Once you hit TRANSPOC (PEBLO should tell you when you do), you will make an appointment with transition. At transition they will go over your when you have to be outprocessed by, NLT date, etc. Then they will tell you when to come back and pick up your orders. Texting sounds very odd, wouldn't trust it! I would call the Transitions office directly to see what the process is.

DA Signed:7 April 17.
HIT TRANSPOC LIST: 27 April 17
Picking up Orders: 2 May 2017

NOICE! I am glad to see yours finally came thru.

Once you hit TRANSPOC (PEBLO should tell you when you do), you will make an appointment with transition. At transition they will go over your when you have to be outprocessed by, NLT date, etc. Then they will tell you when to come back and pick up your orders. Texting sounds very odd, wouldn't trust it! I would call the Transitions office directly to see what the process is.
I signed my 199 April 11th I'm trying to be extremely optimistic that I'll get added to the list this week. I started the whole meb process in the beginning of sept.

SIGNED 199 30MARCH
SENT UP SAME DAY

PDA DOES NOT HAVE MY CASE IN THIER LOGS
NO ORDERS

DAY NUMBER: 41

Just started VA Ratings on April 26. Fort Eustis here. For those at Eustis how long did it take to get ratings then your 199?