Retired Promotion question

I got retired from the Army and just found out that HRC promoted me to Sgt, will I get promotion orders/pinned at my unit or be on the cutoff list??

If you were on the list when you got medically retired, they will promote you to that rank on your last day in the Army. You don’t wear a uniform so there’s nothing to pin on, but you should be able to get a set of orders if you really want them. This doesn’t affect your retirement pay or anything, it just gives you ability to say you were retired as an E-5.

If you were on the list when you got medically retired, they will promote you to that rank on your last day in the Army. You don’t wear a uniform so there’s nothing to pin on, but you should be able to get a set of orders if you really want them. This doesn’t affect your retirement pay or anything, it just gives you ability to say you were retired as an E-5.
Great explanation, thank you so much

Hi friend!
Were you promotable with enough points, or just had your P status? I'm in a similar boat, was curious what your situation consisted of.

Hi friend!
Were you promotable with enough points, or just had your P status? I'm in a similar boat, was curious what your situation consisted of.
Correct brother, I was promotable but didn’t have the points to promote. So I just had my P status. So if you get DoD retired you’ll get promoted on your last day of service.