Status available on Ebenefits or VA.gov

If my MEB process/ package is currently at the IPEB / received email from myPers stating case file was added on 19 Dec, will I automatically be able to see my status in ebenefits or va.gov? I have seen mention of seeing a status here from several people, but when I log on I am not able to see any kind of status anywhere. Where would I look to be able to see a status? My PEBLO keeps telling me to wait 60 days to hear any kind of update.

If my MEB process/ package is currently at the IPEB / received email from myPers stating case file was added on 19 Dec, will I automatically be able to see my status in ebenefits or va.gov? I have seen mention of seeing a status here from several people, but when I log on I am not able to see any kind of status anywhere. Where would I look to be able to see a status? My PEBLO keeps telling me to wait 60 days to hear any kind of update.
ravon1230, eBenefits was not intended for accurate updates while in a IDES/MEB/PPEB/FPEB. Use it as an indicator, yet you should hear from your PEBLO before you can get any accurate information from eBenefits. Best regards, Ron P