VARR on Vets.gov?

My husband submitted a VARR on 16 May. Does it show when the VARR is sent back to the PEB on Vets.gov? Right now, he has a closed claim (original) and an open claim of the same conditions that I'm assuming is kept open until he leaves active duty.
Also, just curious, for those who had submitted a VARR, how long did it take to get the result?

My VARR did not appear online at all. It took 5 months from the date the paperwork was submitted to the day I received their response.

Wow does it really take this long?

My VARR did not appear online at all. It took 5 months from the date the paperwork was submitted to the day I received their response

Was this a special circumstance with the VARR? My husband only has 1 unfitting condition that needs to be reconsidered. Anyway, according to the myIDES, the average time for Army at the moment is around 55 days for either a formal PEB or VARR. Just like most every one else on this board, we would like to move-on with our lives post-Army, but we understand that we would rather the VA ratings be correct now (that is, to our advantage) rather than having to deal with it later!

Thank you for letting me know regarding your experience with online notification. I guess I won't be obssessed by checking it twice a day...lol! Sorry to hear about your long wait but glad that it's over for you!

Was this a special circumstance with the VARR? My husband only has 1 unfitting condition that needs to be reconsidered. Anyway, according to the myIDES, the average time for Army at the moment is around 55 days for either a formal PEB or VARR. Just like most every one else on this board, we would like to move-on with our lives post-Army, but we understand that we would rather the VA ratings be correct now (that is, to our advantage) rather than having to deal with it later!

Thank you for letting me know regarding your experience with online notification. I guess I won't be obssessed by checking it twice a day...lol! Sorry to hear about your long wait but glad that it's over for you!

The wait in my case was a very good thing, it helped me get passed the 20 year mark. My VARR was only for 1 condition as well.

According to the OAC as of 13 June 17 the VARR Timeline is somewhere between 3 and 6 weeks.