Thank you for the computations.they were very accurate.Hello,
Here is a CRSC estimate based on the information you provided.
1. 5439 high three x 0.75 = 4079.25 retired pay
2. 4079.25 - 3279 amount of VA comp = 800.25 residual retired pay
3. 17.7 active duty equivalent x 0.025 = 44.25% longevity multiplier
4. 5439 x 0.4425 = 2406.76 longevity portion of retired pay
5. Approved CRSC percentage = unknown
6. 2406.76 longevity amount minus 800.25 residual retired pay = 1606.51 maximum CRSC
Based on your incomplete data (approved CRSC percentage not given) you "might" receive from DFAS:
--800.25 residual retired pay
You also will received your VA compensation.
The CRSC percentage approved by your service will affect the final computation. The combination of residual retired pay plus CRSC cannot exceed the longevity portion of retired pay.
You can switch to CRDP once you meet the age requirement for reserve retirement.
Collection of CRSC information LINK <---
I just was awarded 50% CSRC .
How much pay does this equal?