JBER Timeline

In/out processing

Give them a call and tell them you’ve got the 199 signed. They’ll have you fill out a questionnaire so they can get started on the orders as soon as it hits their system.
They also give you a list of clearing stuff you can do without your orders

I know it's to late for me but does anyone know who we would contact to bitch about this horrendous process so maybe it will help others in the future? If this was a civilian company they would have gone bankrupt and went out of business but since it's government no one cares. They just do as little as necessary and get a free paycheck.

I know it's to late for me but does anyone know who we would contact to bitch about this horrendous process so maybe it will help others in the future? If this was a civilian company they would have gone bankrupt and went out of business but since it's government no one cares. They just do as little as necessary and get a free paycheck.
I hate to say it but it’s a running joke in the Army(at least in my experience) contact your state Senator and Congressman. I also posted a screenshot of a VA hotline number but I haven’t called that one myself.

I printed out my timeline yesterday.
This forum got good info.

Could anyone tell me my projected timeline for the next step?
Any updates or information on your 199? We’re still waiting too

Emailed my PEBLO this morning and he actually got back to me. Been two weeks since they sent my 199 back to VA for error. Still nothing. VA has said they sent it back to PEB last week. PEBLO is saying it's still at VA. No one has a clue.

I doubt anything will be getting done this week due to them shutting JBSA down...unbelievable.

Attachments

• 14D20FD6-C4FD-4ED7-A9C8-701336A6C942.jpeg
    14D20FD6-C4FD-4ED7-A9C8-701336A6C942.jpeg
    518 KB · Views: 34
Yeah. Even though their all "working from home" they'll still use the bad weather as an excuse to not have to work so they can sit at home and get a free paycheck from the government to watch Dr. Phil. This whole process is a joke.

Yeah. Even though their all "working from home" they'll still use the bad weather as an excuse to not have to work so they can sit at home and get a free paycheck from the government to watch Dr. Phil. This whole process is a joke.
Found this.

Attachments

• 642D9943-EDB0-42F3-A053-877BB648B196.png
    642D9943-EDB0-42F3-A053-877BB648B196.png
    786.7 KB · Views: 27
Nothing here. Then again I wouldn't expect anything today. My PEBLO doesn't work Fri through Sun. and you know all the civilians in Texas are using the weather as an excuse to get out of work.

Update- My PEBLO has my 199 and I’m waiting on her to send it to me for signing. It took 16 days to get it after my PEB officially convened.
It was in “signature” status from mid-December until Feb 14 at which point it went into “distribution” status.

Update- My PEBLO has my 199 and I’m waiting on her to send it to me for signing. It took 16 days to get it after my PEB officially convened.
It was in “signature” status from mid-December until Feb 14 at which point it went into “distribution” status.
Awesome news. Absolutely awesome.

Congratulations. About time right? Still no word on mine. Still playing the waiting game.

Are you saying 14 days after your little red army guy moved to PEBLO council step?

Mine has been in PEB findings for 12 days according to dashboard. Or are you saying 14 days after it went to the PEBLO council stage? Thanks for the info and congrats!

Mine has been in PEB findings for 12 days according to dashboard. Or are you saying 14 days after it went to the PEBLO council stage? Thanks for the info and congrats