June Timeline on Lejeune

So I guess I was correct about findings coming 1st and 15/16th of the month. I signed my findings today (unfit) and below is my updated timeline. I was told my new EAS will populate in 30-45 days.

Legal breif early June (7th maybe?)
Va claim date June 21st
Referred to peb for action June 23rd
Last c&p Exam July 1st
Accepted by peb for action August 17th
Notified and findings signed December 2nd
New Eas populated ?
Eas?

So I guess I was correct about findings coming 1st and 15/16th of the month. I signed my findings today (unfit) and below is my updated timeline. I was told my new EAS will populate in 30-45 days.

Legal breif early June (7th maybe?)
Va claim date June 21st
Referred to peb for action June 23rd
Last c&p Exam July 1st
Accepted by peb for action August 17th
Notified and findings signed December 2nd
New Eas populated ?
Eas?
That's encouraging to hear for the timeline I was expecting. mine was accepted Sep 2nd and was hoping to hear back by the end of this month.

I was accepted on Sep 19, I'm guessing this is the final stretch of the waiting game?
I would hope so... Some people get told they are unfit then get rating later. My peblo isn't saying anything until rating come back but I am assuming unfit since they are at the rating officer. Then again I didn't even know who he was until Wounded Warrior Battalion called me and they gave me his info so how useful am I expecting him to be information wise.

I was accepted the same day. Do you know if you were found unfit yet.
peb was accepted Sep 11th and I was found unfit Oct 31st, now my package is with the VA getting ratings. If your package is sitting with the VA, then you were found unfit.

peb was accepted Sep 11th and I was found unfit Oct 31st, now my package is with the VA getting ratings. If your package is sitting with the VA, then you were found unfit.
I was just told that I was unfit, but I dont know when I was found unfit. I was PEB accepted september 14th.

Have yall checked in with the VA, apparently im in the decision making stage. Nothing heard from the board. Accepted by board Oct 7.

Have yall checked in with the VA, apparently im in the decision making stage. Nothing heard from the board. Accepted by board Oct 7.
who do you check in with? did you call the VA help desk? or the VA rep were assigned?

Got your Eas yet?
No I am being told about 1.5 weeks after you sign findings it should show up on MOL. Your actual eas will vary depending on if you seperate or retire (retirees rate 20 days of ptad i think) and how many leave days you have (terminal leave)

who do you check in with? did you call the VA help desk? or the VA rep were assigned?
Not who you responded to, but imo the va help desk is next to useless, VERA was able to tell me more information. But if you are close to when you expect findings you might want to give either one a call and they should be able to tell you if youve been assigned to a rater. I got to the raters desk nov 17th and got findings about 2 weeks later.

Not who you responded to, but imo the va help desk is next to useless, VERA was able to tell me more information. But if you are close to when you expect findings you might want to give either one a call and they should be able to tell you if youve been assigned to a rater. I got to the raters desk nov 17th and got findings about 2 weeks later.
What is VERA? And how do you contact them

My Stuff has been with the VA rating officer for 40 days today

Look up VERA veterans affairs. You can schedule a phone appt with them, usually at least a week out.

I just called 18008271000 this morning and they were extremely quick and helpful

VERA is basically va reps who will take time to explain what is going on with your claim and answer any questions you have. 9 times out of 10 your claim will just be pending for rater bc thats the longest step.
Virtual is phone call