02 Dec 16: AFPC approves full MEB
05 Jan 17 - 19 Jan 17: C & P Exams
07 Feb 17: Case submitted to IPEB
07 Feb 17: MyPers sends email stating they received my MEB
27 Feb 17: MyPers sends email with unfit finding

30 Nov 16: Recommend MEB
02 Dec 16: AFPC approves full MEB
05 Jan 17 - 19 Jan 17: C & P Exams
26 Jan 17: eBenefits "Pending Decision Approval" - Estimated Completion: 06/03/2017 - 09/05/2017
07 Feb 17: Case submitted to IPEB
07 Feb 17: MyPers sends email stating they received my MEB
27 Feb 17: MyPers sends email with unfit finding

My timeline is in my signature. I'm at Peterson AFB.

We are all within a couple of months of each other. My case was sent to the IPEB 2 December.

We are all within a couple of months of each other. My case was sent to the IPEB 2 December.

Your stuff went to VA almost 2 months ago and you haven't received results yet?? My VA ratings were sent to PEB on 24 Feb and I was told I should have everything back within the next 2 weeks...

Your stuff went to VA almost 2 months ago and you haven't received results yet?? My VA ratings were sent to PEB on 24 Feb and I was told I should have everything back within the next 2 weeks...

Yeah not a peep! Only movement I have seen is getting medically again extended for 6 months last Friday.

Have you called your PEBLO? Or Providence? Or even the OAC?

They say your ratings will be in in 2 weeks from your unfit finding?

They say your ratings will be in in 2 weeks from your unfit finding?

Thats what Providence told me. My package was sent for ratings on 9 Feb and the ratings were complete nd sent baack to board on 24 Feb. Now im just waiting for board to send to peblo for me to review/sign.

Thats what Providence told me. My package was sent for ratings on 9 Feb and the ratings were complete nd sent baack to board on 24 Feb. Now im just waiting for board to send to peblo for me to review/sign.
That's pretty fast, my PEBLO told me minimum 2 months...I got my unfit notification yesterday. I would love to think that the ratings will be close behind

That's pretty fast, my PEBLO told me minimum 2 months...I got my unfit notification yesterday. I would love to think that the ratings will be close behind

I was told up to 3 months for the IPEB and then 1-2 months for the VA.

I was told up to 3 months for the IPEB and then 1-2 months for the VA.

The VA received my package on the 27th of Feb, I checked Vets.gov and my claim closed yesterday (16 days), so I am assuming mine is going back to the PEB for their ratings then I'll here something